Personal Information Collection
Every time you visit our website, we are at liberty to collect the following types of Personal Data.
- Information collected during filling in the online forms on the website. This includes your name, contact details, email addresses, occupation and other relevant details.
- Technical information related to your computer including the IP Addresses, pages visited, cookie information, web browser Information, operating system etc.
Usage of Personal Information
Any information that you provide to us will be protected at all costs. How we use this information is of concern to many of our users. We use it to
- For account validation purposes
- For emailing about the various services, offers and news about the company
- For emailing about the specific services that you have requested
- For market analysis of our website. This information will not reveal the individual user’s identity.
Sharing and Disclosures
In general, we will not share or disclose or rent any of your personal information with any third party. But for the purpose of improving the quality of services rendered, we may provide all or a part of your personal information to our employees, affiliates, agents or other persons involved.
We also disclose this information:
- In order to help with any legal proceedings
- To maintain, defend our legal rights in case of any frauds or credit misgivings.
- To prevent and detect any frauds, identity thefts and other acts.
- In case of mergers with or acquisitions by other companies or organisations.
Security of Your Personal Information
All the information collected is stored on secure servers. We have utilized the latest SSL technology to ensure that no unauthorised access and mishandling of your personal information occur.
Some of your personal information may be transferred to or stored in other European Economic Area countries with different privacy policies. We will ensure that your data is safe in accordance with their policies.
However it is up to you to maintain your passwords and personal details confidential.
Personally, you have the right to opt of this disclosure of personal information process. You can specifically request us to not share any of your details to any of the third parties. Usually you will be informed beforehand when giving out your personal data or information.
Changes will be made from time to time to this policy. Any updates made will be informed to you through regular channels and also displayed on our homepage.