Customer Support Executive
Company: Mediacle Technologies LLP.
Job Location: Bangalore – 560 018
Job Role : Customer Support Executive
No. of openings: 20
Reporting To Manager
We are urgently hiring Customer Support Executives to manage customer queries and complaints.
Your responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities, to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services, attend to general inbound inquiries, requests and feedback received via chat, e-mails, and calls from customers. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator (English) who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with Zendesk Application or any similar CSE tool.
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email or chat.
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
• Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
• Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
• Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
• Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product.
• Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
• Experience as a Customer Support Executive or similar CS role
• Experience using Zendesk Application or any similar support tools
• Understanding of how CRM systems work
• Excellent communication in English and problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Patience when handling tough cases
• Should be flexible to work in shifts (should be open to work in evening/night shift as per the work requirement)
Qualifications And Experience:
Graduates or Undergraduates
• Typing speed of 30 to 40 wpm
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience of Customer Support
• Should have excellent command on English
• Strong interpersonal, problem-solving skills and verbal and written communication skills
• Basic computer knowledge and technical skills
Media agency/IT-Software / Software Services
Paid vacation and sick days
About the company
Mediacle Technologies LLP is a leading digital agency based in a trendy part of Central London. They have experienced exceptional growth since their inception, and have an extremely impressive client portfolio. They have won countless awards for quality campaigns, and have a reputation for offering long-term career paths to the very best in digital marketing and development.
Mediacle Technologies LLP is now recruiting for their Indian office based in Bangalore.